Justin Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine produced by Justin Vineyards & Winery, located in Paso Robles, California. Paso Robles is known for its warm climate, which is conducive to the ripening of red wine grape varieties, including Cabernet Sauvignon.
Here are some general characteristics and information about Justin Cabernet Sauvignon:
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most popular and widely planted red wine grape varieties in the world. It is known for its deep color, rich tannins, and bold flavors.
- Tasting Notes: Justin Cabernet Sauvignon typically exhibits flavors of dark fruit such as blackberry and black cherry, along with notes of cassis, cedar, and sometimes hints of vanilla or oak. The wine is often described as full-bodied and robust.
- Aging: Many Cabernet Sauvignons, including those from Justin, may spend time aging in oak barrels. This can contribute to the wine’s complexity, imparting additional flavors and aromas.
- Food Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon, with its bold and structured character, pairs well with a variety of foods, including grilled meats, lamb, hearty stews, and aged cheeses.
- Brand Reputation: Justin Vineyards & Winery has gained a reputation for producing high-quality wines, and their Cabernet Sauvignon is often well-regarded by wine enthusiasts.
It’s important to note that specific vintages of Justin Cabernet Sauvignon may vary in flavor profile and characteristics. If you have a specific vintage in mind or if you’re looking for the most current information, it’s recommended to check with the winery or official sources for the latest details.