Recipe – RumChata French Toast
While we love a mimosa at brunch as much as the next person, there are so many recipes that do an amazing job at incorporating alcohol. We’re starting off our new series with a boozy take on a breakfast classic: Sorrento French Toast.
This French toast recipe incorporates RumChata Limon Liqueur for a deliciously creamy taste that perfectly balances sour and sweet. Visit Lime Liquor today to get your hands on RumChata Limon Liqueur for your next brunch! Continue reading for the recipe:
1. 4 oz. RumChata Limon Liqueur
2. 3 eggs
3. 2 oz. milk
4. 8 slices of bread (chef’s choice)
5. 1 tbsp. butter
1. Leave bread slices wrapped in paper towel overnight to dry out.
2. With a fork, beat together the eggs, milk, and RumChata.
3. Heat butter on a griddle over medium heat until it’s melted.
4. Dip bread into the egg mixture and cook until golden brown. This is usually about 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Garnish with your favorite toppings! We recommend whipped cream and fresh berries.